Sunday, August 14, 2011

Metal Repair

August 14,2011

Got rid of a lot of rust. I have been busy sanding, metal working, priming and filling. Replaced the Floor and the bottom six inches of the 39. I done a lot of work since my last post and taken a few hundred pictures. Don't worry I am not going to post them all. Just to let you know I now have some skills that I never dreamed I would have been able to do. But thanks to the patient ears of some friends, diligent reading of the internet and my growing collection of hot rod magazines. I have been able to accomplish what I have set out to do. I have one more door bottom to replace and I will start the process of putting the car back together for the first time. I will soon be bringing all the mechanicals together and see if this thing is really going to work.


Have not been able to put as much time in on the car as I would like because the temperture around here has been well over 100 most of the summer. Today was a little cooler (99 degrees) for a high. Makes the garage just below the unbearable point. Here are a few pic's of my recent projects.

1 comment: